20070317

Modi & Me


"Dear friend

I write to pour myself out to you and to affirm myself to myself.

I am the prey of great powers that surge forth and then disintegrate...

A bourgeois told me today - insulted me - that I or at least my brain was lazy. It did me good. I should like such a warning every morning upon awakening: but they cannot understand us nor can they understand life..."
            

                                                           Modigliani
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Modigliani_Akhmatova.jpg


7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"(hold sacred all) which can exalt and excite your intelligence... (and) ... seek to provoke ... and to perpetuate ... these fertile stimuli, because they can push the intelligence to its maximum creative power"

By Princesa

Dinorider d'Andoandor on 8:49 p. m. dijo...

no

there is always someone that can understand... the problem is that sometimes we're unable to notice that

Gabriel on 7:39 a. m. dijo...

este blog se esta segmentado.. me parece correcto

Anónimo dijo...

Brosterrrr: JUATSSSSS AP????

La chepisister

Ms. M on 10:50 a. m. dijo...

Creo que todos nos lo deberíamos recordar a diario...
Suficiente estupidez ya hai en el mundo... :P

Un beso,

Girasol on 11:21 a. m. dijo...

My brain is lazy today too, dammit!
maybe is beacuse the weather.
ok ok back to sleep...ZZZzzz

Dragón del 96 on 3:22 a. m. dijo...

Hope you're better now...

Geretings!